Returns & Exchange Policy
never been easier!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’re sorry to hear that, however, simply let us know within 14 days and return the item to us in its original unused condition within 30 days.
- We understand that under certain circumstances you may wish to cancel or exchange an order.
- Once your order has been confirmed, your payment has been received and the product has not been shipped, your requirements may change.
- This is regarded as a “change of mind”, in this case we cancel an order within 14 days of the order being placed and we give you a full refund. Shipping charges are not refundable once item has been sent.
- You must give us a written notice to cancelling the contract. That means you must notify us that you intend to return the item. If you return the item and not email us, we will return that item at your address and not issue a refund.
- After 14 days, the order is considered as final sale and cannot be fully refunded.
- If you cancel your order after 14 days a 20% handling charge of order value will be incurred. Those items must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original protective packaging.
- or we are happy offer you a credit slip/voucher of the same value to spend in our online shop when the product has not been sent.
- If you wish to exchange a product you received, please notify us by email or in writing immediately. We are unable to process an exchange until we receive the product back.
- Please note, you can exchange your order for items of the same value or higher. If the value of the exchanging item is less than the original item, we will not refund the difference. If the value of the exchanging item is greater than the original item you need to place another order.
- Once we receive your returned item for exchange in perfect condition we will email you credit slip/voucher to spend in our online shop.
- If the goods are misdescribed we will refund your purchase.
If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing within 7 working days from the day after delivery providing details of the problem, so that we may work with you to arrange a return, replacement, refund, or credit. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
Please Contact Us HERE to request a refund, exchange or credit slip.
Mail your returned item to our online shop address :
70 Fife Drive
- Returned items should be unused, unmarked and must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if you notify us within 7 days of a day of purchase. The returned item must be despatched within 30 days of receipt of the order, unless we have notified you otherwise. We are unable to process your refund until we receive the product back.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Any returned item that fails quality inspection will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
- Once your package has been received at Charmhouse, if you are entitled to a refund, in the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment upto 7 days of receipt of the return. If you wish to make an exchange, you will need to place a new order using credit slip/voucher (unless you are exchanging a damaged item).
We regret that we are unable to offer a refund or an exchange on products, which have been custom made, personalized or manufactured at the customers request (made to customer order) unless they are faulty.
This return policy does not affect your legal rights (conforming to the Sale of Goods Act 1979) – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.